• Heart & Grit Wellness

75 Hard Challenge - My Daily Journey

Thank you for joining and supporting my journey for 75 days! This is not a weight loss challenge. This is a mental toughness challenge. I am training my brain to work beyond excuses, beyond the average and beyond my current abilities. I can't wait to see what happens in 75 days.



Day 29: February 12, 2022

Daily Quote: It always seems impossible until it's done - Nelson Mandela


Today was such a fun day! I met up with my ladies for art and crafts weekend! We made gingerbread "Love Shack" houses, decorated heart shaped cookies, made fused glass plates at Fused in Roslyn and went on 2 amazingly beautiful walks. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday :)


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Kenyan Tea

+ Burn Supplement + Biocell Collagen Immune

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie (19* outside - brrrrrrr)

AM Snack: 2 scoops of protein in light apple juice

Lunch: Leftover mystery indian spinach dish + Burn Supplement

PM Snack: Peanut Butter Kind Bar

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Dinner: Pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw + Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews, Probiotic Pixie Stick and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: NEW Book: And the Clients Went Wild

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 30!



Day 28: February 11, 2022

Daily Quote: Change is hard at first. Messy in the middle. GLORIOUS at the end.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Kenyan Tea

+ Burn Supplement + Biocell Collagen Immune

AM Snack: Protein Shake with Green and Reds Powder, Trebiotic and Fiber.

45min Inside Workout: Resistance Workout: Full Body + Core

Lunch: Salmon with mashed sweet pesto and sautéed mushrooms + Burn Supplement

PM Snack: Dark Chocolate and Almond Kind Bar

Dinner: Indian Spinach and Paneer dish (not saag but can't remember the name)

+ Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews, Probiotic Pixie Stick and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert)

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie Reading: The Automatic Millionaire almost done!!

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 29!


Day 27: February 10, 2022

Daily Quote: Thirsty Thursday

Day 27 and the results are definitely starting to show! I have been focused on healthy, intuitive eating (no strict diet or banning food groups in place here). And even though I have not been focused on the scale, my weight is dropping. It's all finally starting to feel routine and get easier... my dogs have especially adapted to the routine and now EXPECT their walk daily. Talk about being help accountable LOL. I am almost done with my book.. what should I read next?


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Kenyan Tea

+ Burn Supplement + Biocell Collagen Immune

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack: Oikos Yogurt

Lunch: Tuna with greek yogurt and seadsoning + 1 Pita + Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

PM Snack: Peanut Butter Kind Bar

45min Inside Workout: Spin Workout on Peloton App (message me for 90day trial)

Dinner: Pan seared salmon and mushrooms + Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire almost done!!

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 28!


Day 26: February 9, 2022

Daily Quote: Stop and smell the flowers.

Today was a beautiful day! I had a great run, with sunshine! My food was delicious today even though I wasn't really hungry for dinner, I still got a protein drink down to complete the day. Almost done with my book... any suggestions on my next one? (Must be non-fiction self development). Thank you for following my journey.


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Burn Supplement

+ Biocell Collagen Sport

45min Outside Workout: 6.5 mile run

AM Snack: Protein Shake with Green and Reds Powder, Trebiotic and Fiber.

45min Inside (Outside) Workout: Walked Jax and Opie + Mobility work

Lunch: Chinese shrimp and mushrooms + Burn Supplement

AM Snack: 2 scoops of Protein in light apple juice

Dinner: 2 scoops of protein and reds pwoder in light apple juice (I got lazy)

+ Burn Supplement

+ Biocell Life Chews and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 27!


Day 25: February 8, 2022

Daily Quote: Believe in yourself. If you don't, no one else will either.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Nonfat Skinny Latte

+ Burn Supplement + Biocell Collagen Immune

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack: Protein Shake with Green and Reds Powder, Trebiotic and Fiber.

45min Inside Workout: Circuit workout - Upper body and core strength (Rope Climb Training) and knee strength exercises

Lunch: Greek Chickpea Pasta salad + Burn Supplement

AM Snack: 2 scoops of Protein in light apple juice

Dinner: roasted sweet potato with non fat greek yogurt (I got lazy) + Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire - Chapter 5

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 26!



Day 24: February 7, 2022

Daily Quote: One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well. -Virgina Wolf

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Logic Smart Collagen Coffee

+ Burn Supplement + Biocell Collagen Immune

45min Inside Workout: 45 Minutes Hip Hop Class on Youtube click here

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack:Protein Shake with Green and Reds Powder, Trebiotic and Fiber.

45min Outside (Too nice for Inside) Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Lunch: Greek Chickpea Pasta Salad + Burn Supplement

Dinner: Amazing Chinese dish! Shrimp and Chinese greens - SO Good!

+ Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert)

Reading: The Automatic Millionaire - Chapter 4

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!


See you on day 25!


Day 23: February 6, 2022

Daily Quote: If it doesn't challenge you it won't change you.


One thing I really wish more people would try is living outside their comfort zone. Try something new, something you would not typically consider doing... be brave enough to suck at something for awhile. If you never challenge yourself, you will never know how strong you truly are. Just some thoughts for the day.

Thank you for following my journey!


Breakfast: Protein Shake with Green and Reds Powder, Trebiotic and Fiber.

+ Logic Smart Collagen Coffee + Biocell Collagen Immune + Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 45 Minute Run (in a T-shirt!!)

AM Snack:English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Logic Smart Collagen Coffee

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside (Too nice for Inside) Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Lunch: Oikos Yogurt and Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Dinner: Amazing Chinese dish! Shrimp and Chinese greens - SO Good!

+ Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Mindfullness Magazine - My favorite new magazine!

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 24!



Day 22: February 5, 2022

Daily Quote: If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

Today was a great day! My Spicy Chicken Runners group got togeher for a hike that I have had on my Hiking Bucket List for years. The hike was suposed to be a short 2 miles each way. However, in normal fashion, it ended up being just short of 8 miles because the snow forced us to park and walk to the trailhead.. 2 additional miles in the snow each way! This is what I call Fun-ture (fun torture). I had so much fun hanging out with my friends, it has been several weeks since our last successful get together. After that, I followed that up with 45 minutes of hiking around a my friends' new property. I am going to call that my indoor workout.

I was not as prepared as I should have been food wise today. I was not home most of the day and should have brought more food with me. As a result, I had an emergency half turkey sandwhich and a cheese, fuit, nut snack in the car on my way home. I was getting hangry. Otherwise, it was a little bumpy today but I did it!


Thank you for following my journey!


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese +2 scoops Protein in light apple juice

+ Logic Smart Collagen Coffee + Biocell Collagen Immune + Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 8 mile hike in the snow with the Spicy Chicken ladies

AM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar and granola on hike

Lunch: Shrimp, mushrooms, onions, zucchini and carrots in marinara sauce

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 45 minute uphill hiking with Kevin, Katie, Leah and Adria

PM Snack: 1/2 turkey sandwich, nut and cheese snack thing, trail mix (ravenously snacking on whatever I could find that was healthy in my friend's truck)

Dinner: Fried egg

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 23!


Day 21: February 4, 2022

Daily Quote: The happiest people are those that are able to find joy in the boring and the mundane.

Last day of my 3 day flush Activate. I love how I feel after 3 days of that stuff!

Today was a very busy day but I was able to get past the excuses and get everything done.


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack: Protein Smoothie (with greens and reds powder, Trebiotic, protein powder)

Lunch: Shrimp, mushrooms, onions, zucchini and carrots in marinara sauce with sweet potato and nonfat greek yogurt (sour cream substitute)

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 45 minute run

Dinner: Chicken Broth (I was craving soup)

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 22!



Day 20: February 3, 2022

Daily Quote: My story is NOT who I was. My story is who I am and who I am becoming.


Today was a great day! I started off with a five minute meditation full of positive affirmations that got my mind started off in a postivie, loving mood. I keep reminding myself during my workout how grateful I am for the opportunity to be active and healthy today. I enjoyed my run so much it was hard not to dance the whole way (although there was some dancing that happened... and lots of singing). Yes, I am totally that person. I enjoyed all my meals today, especially the chickpea shrimp spaghetti for lunch. I have learned a ton already from my new book, The Automatic Millionaire and I am only 3 chapters into it. Overall, it's been a wonderful day 20! Thank you for following my journey. See you tomorrow!


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

+ Burn Supplement

45min Inside Workout: Lifted upper body weights on portable cable machine

AM Snack: Protein Smoothie (with greens and reds powder, Trebiotic, protein powder)

Lunch: Chickpea Pasta with mushrooms, onions, zucchini and carrots in marinara sauce

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 45 minute recovery run with Opie (3 miles)

Dinner: Tomato and Mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar and protein drink

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 21!


Day 19: February 2, 2022

Daily Quote: You are you only limit.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack: Protein Smoothie (with greens and reds powder, Trebiotic, protein powder)

45min Inside Workout: Spin Bike Session (Still recovering from the neck injury)

Lunch: Tomato and Mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar and protein drink

+ Burn Supplement

Dinner: Shrimp with mushrooms, shredded zucchini, shredded carrots and onion in

spaghetti sauce + Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune

Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) + ACTIVATE Cleanse Reading: The Automatic Millionaire

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 20!


Day 18: February 1, 2022

Daily Quote: IT ALL COUNTS!!

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack: Protein Smoothie (with greens and reds powder, Trebiotic, protein powder)

45min Inside Workout: Pilates, Mobility and Yoga Session

Lunch: Mini Turkey Sub from Jersey Mikes (no Doritos!!) + Burn Supplement

Dinner: Beef Pho with 1/2 noodles and extra bean sprouts

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole Chapter 16-17

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 19!



Day 17: January 31, 2022

Daily Quote: Progress Over Perfection

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Protein/Fiber Drink

Biocell Collagen Life + Burn Supplement

45min Inside Workout: Walking the Terminal at LAX with luggage

Lunch: (not pictured) Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Dinner: Beef Pho with 1/2 noodles and extra bean sprouts

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole Chapter 16

Gallon of Water: Fail

See you on day 18!


Day 16:January 30, 2022

Daily Quote: Instead of thinking how hard your journey is, think how great your story will be - Andy Frisella (75 Hard Creator)

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Life + Burn

45min Outside Workout: SPARTAN SPRINT

Lunch: Grilled Steak Salad from Cafe Rio (No queso - GO ME! #dedication)

45min Inside Workout: 45 minute mobility and ice

Dinner: Roasted carrots and yellow potatoes with salad (with pecans, craisins, feta cheese and white balsamic dressing)

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole Chapter 15

Gallon of Water: Completed

See you on day 17!


Day 15: January 29, 2022

Daily Quote: AROO AROO AROO

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune (travel germs)

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Outside Workout: SPARTAN SUPER

Lunch: Jersey Mikes #99 without peppers with Doritos

45min Inside Workout: 45 minute mobility and ice

Dinner: Grilled shrimp with roasted sweet potato with sautéed mushrooms

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole Chapter 14

Gallon of Water: Completed

See you on day 16!


Day 14: January 28, 2022

Daily Quote: Everything is figureoutable.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune (travel germs)

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Outside Workout: 45 Minutes Dog Walking with Dad, Elvis and Odin

45min Inside Workout: 45 minute mobility session for lower body

Lunch: Salad with tuna fish and 1 buttermilk roll

Dinner: Grilled swordfish with roasted asparagus and broccoli with salad (with pecans, craisins, feta cheese and white balsamic dressing)

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole Chapter 13

See you on day 15!


Day 13: January 27, 2022

Daily Quote: Plan, plan, plan ahead!! To not plan is to choose to fail.

45min Inside Workout: 45 Minutes Pilates on the reformer

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune (travel germs)

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

AM Snack: Apples + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Chickpea Pasta Spaghetti with mushrooms

45min Outside Workout: 45 Run with Odin the Boxer (my sister's dog)

Dinner: Grilled swordfish with roasted asparagus

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole Chapter 12: Respect your Body

See you on day 14!


Day 12: January 26, 2022

Daily Quote: Do in now and think later.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

AM Snack: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Greek Veggie bowl with feta cheese and Protein/Fiber drink

PM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Dinner: Sautéed shrimp and roasted asparagus

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 13!

Day 11: January 25, 2022

Daily Quote: I can do hard things.

Today was SO HARD. I had 7 clients to see, 2 meetings, a doctor appointment first thing in the morning (bye bye workout time) and a list of things to get done before I leave town Thursday. I managed to get everything done, finishing my last workout (indoors) at 9:30pm! Way past my normal bedtime. But I did it. I didnt quite. No excuses. It feel great.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

AM Snack: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Greek Veggie bowl with feta cheese and Protein/Fiber drink

PM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Dinner: Sautéed shrimp and roasted asparagus

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 12!

Day 10: January 24, 2022

Daily Quote: I have not been through what I've been through to just be average.

Today was a great day aside from I am still dealing with this stupid knee injury. It is getting better though. I think it will be on the race this weekend!

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Inside Workout: Fascial work, Core work, Pilates at F3 Functional Fitnes

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Greek Veggie bowl with feta cheese and Protein/Fiber drink + Burn Supplement

Dinner: Protein/Fiber drink + Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune,

Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 11!

Day 9: January 23, 2022

Daily Quote: Procrastinating is wasting your time twice. You don't have that much time to waste.

The knee is doing much better after a day of light duty and lots of ice.

The weekends are definitely a lot more difficult than weekdays in terms of getting everything in and staying on track with diet. I wanted Pizza so bad. But I did prove that I can in fact, go a solid week without pizza and not die... which I seriously would have doubted 9 days ago. Improvement! Getting stronger mentally. Exercising my discipline muscles.

Breakfast: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Lunch: Tomato and Mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar and protein drink

+ Burn Supplement

PM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

45min Inside Workout: Upper Body Weight Lifting + Leg Mobility (Stupid knee!)

Dinner: Protein/Fiber drink + Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune,

Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole , The Automatic Millionaire

See you on day 10!


Day 8: January 22, 2022

Daily Quote: Suck it up buttercup.

Breakfast: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack:English Muffin with Cream Cheese

PM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Lunch: Tomato and Mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar and protein drink

+ Burn Supplement

45min Inside Workout: Fascial work, foam rolling, abs at home

Dinner: Low Sodium crab and shrimp boil + Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune,

Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 9!


Day 7: January 21, 2022

Daily Quote: It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be done. - me

Today was a tough day. Yesterday, I stepped weird during my run and tweaked my right ankle/knee slightly. Have no fear, I already have an appointment scheduled with the only doctor I trust with my musculoskeletal injuries, Dr. Ray Sue of Airrost! I also procrastinate in the morning and put off my outdoor workout until 8PM. I won't let that happen again. Luckily, my faithful companions Jax and Opie were up for an evening workout.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Inside Workout: Fascial work, foam rolling and yoga.

AM Snack: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Chickpea Pasta Greek Salad + Burn Supplement

PM Snack: Dark Chocolate Almond Kind Bar

Dinner: Pan Seared Salmon and mini caprese salad with small side of beef stew

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert)

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 8!


Day 6: January 20, 2022

Daily Quote: The key to more success is a clean heart and a clean face - DJ Khaled

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese with my favorite tea

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Inside Workout: Arm and Shoulder workout (Peloton App - MSG me for a FREE 60 day App Pass!)

AM Snack: Power Smoothie with SMART Coffee + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Chickpea Pasta Greek Salad + Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Ran in the POURING RAIN 3.62 miles

PM Snack: Dark Chocolate Almond Kind Bar

Dinner: Pan Seared Salmon, Sauteed Mushroom and mini caprese salad

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 7!


Day 5: January 19, 2022

Daily Quote: HAKUNA MATATA - Also the day of the Big ASS Spider

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese with my favorite tea

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Inside Workout: Spartan Training at F3 Functional Fitness, Kirkland WA

Preworkout: Rush Drink Mix

AM Snack: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Tomato and Mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar and protein drink

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

PM Snack: Dark Chocolate Almond Kind Bar

Dinner: Sautéed Mushrooms and Protein/Fiber drink

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 6!


Day 4: January 18, 2022

Daily Quote: Be rare. Also the day I peed literally all day.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese with Protein drink

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

AM Snack: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

45min Inside Workout: Pilates at Heart & Grit Wellness with Coach Opie

Lunch: Chickpea Pasta Greek Salad + Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Walking in the RAIN with Jax and Opie (sorry dogs lol)

PM Snack: Dark Chocolate Almond Kind Bar

Dinner: Protein/Fiber drink (late work night)

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding

Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie 1 hour Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 5!


Day 3: January 17, 2022

Daily Quote: (Must be sung).. Let it go, Let it go!

Breakfast: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Inside Workout: Spartan Training at F3 Functional Fitness, Kirkland WA

Preworkout: Rush Drink Mix

AM Snack: English Muffin with Cream Cheese with Protein/Fiber drink

45min Outside Workout: Running 4.85 miles

Lunch: Tomato and Mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar + Burn Supplement

PM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Dinner: Scallops, sautéed mushrooms and Caeser salad

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding

Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie 1 hour Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 4!


Day 2: January 16, 2022

Daily Quote: I can feel my body getting stronger and I am grateful I never gave up.

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese with Protein drink

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Outside Workout: Running 4.75 miles

AM Snack: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Lunch: Tuna smashed with individual avocado cup with carrots to dip in extra avocado

+ Burn Supplement

45min Inside Workout: Yoga and Meditation (Peloton App - MSG me for a FREE 60 day App Pass!)

PM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Dinner: Scallops, Caeser salad and small tomato caprese salad + Burn Supplement, Trim Chocolate Pudding

PM Supplements: Biocell Collagen Chews Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 3!


Day 1: January 15, 2022

Today was a great day. It was absolutely beautiful out and I am housesitting in a gorgeous area. There are horses, llamas, sheep, goats are around here. I love watching the animals... Opie, however, it dying to get up-close and personal haha.

Breakfast: Power Smoothie + Burn Supplement , Biocell Collagen

Vitamins: Calcuim, Chewable Vit D, Focus, Multi-vitamin/multi-mineral

45min Inside Workout: Spartan Training at F3 Functional Fitness, Kirkland WA

Preworkout: Rush Drink Mix

AM Snack: English Muffin with Cream Cheese with Protein/Fiber drink

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Lunch: Tuna smashed with individual avocado cup with veggies to dip in extra avocado

+ Burn Supplement

PM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Dinner: Scallops and Caeser salad + Burn Supplement, Trim Chocolate Pudding Reading: Intuitive Eating by Resch and Tribole

See you on day 2! 5

Day 24: February 7, 2022

Daily Quote: One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well. -Virgina Wolf

Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Logic Smart Collagen Coffee

+ Burn Supplement + Biocell Collagen Immune

45min Inside Workout: 45 Minutes Hip Hop Class on Youtube click here

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack:Protein Shake with Green and Reds Powder, Trebiotic and Fiber.

45min Outside (Too nice for Inside) Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Lunch: Chickpea Pasta with mushrooms, onions, zucchini and carrots in marinara sauce

+ Burn Supplement

Dinner: Amazing Chinese dish! Shrimp and Chinese greens - SO Good!

+ Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire - Chapter 4

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 25!


Day 23: February 6, 2022

Daily Quote: If it doesn't challenge you it won't change you.


One thing I really wish more people would try is living outside their comfort zone. Try something new, something you would not typically consider doing... be brave enough to suck at something for awhile. If you never challenge yourself, you will never know how strong you truly are. Just some thoughts for the day.

Thank you for following my journey!


Breakfast: Protein Shake with Green and Reds Powder, Trebiotic and Fiber.

+ Logic Smart Collagen Coffee + Biocell Collagen Immune + Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 45 Minute Run (in a T-shirt!!)

AM Snack:English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Logic Smart Collagen Coffee

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside (Too nice for Inside) Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

Lunch: Oikos Yogurt and Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar

Dinner: Amazing Chinese dish! Shrimp and Chinese greens - SO Good!

+ Burn Supplement

Biocell Life Chews and Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: Mindfullness Magazine - My favorite new magazine!

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 24!



Day 22: February 5, 2022

Daily Quote: If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

Today was a great day! My Spicy Chicken Runners group got togeher for a hike that I have had on my Hiking Bucket List for years. The hike was suposed to be a short 2 miles each way. However, in normal fashion, it ended up being just short of 8 miles because the snow forced us to park and walk to the trailhead.. 2 additional miles in the snow each way! This is what I call Fun-ture (fun torture). I had so much fun hanging out with my friends, it has been several weeks since our last successful get together. After that, I followed that up with 45 minutes of hiking around a my friends' new property. I am going to call that my indoor workout.

I was not as prepared as I should have been food wise today. I was not home most of the day and should have brought more food with me. As a result, I had an emergency half turkey sandwhich and a cheese, fuit, nut snack in the car on my way home. I was getting hangry. Otherwise, it was a little bumpy today but I did it!


Thank you for following my journey!


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese +2 scoops Protein in light apple juice

+ Logic Smart Collagen Coffee + Biocell Collagen Immune + Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 8 mile hike in the snow with the Spicy Chicken ladies

AM Snack: Salted Carmel Dark Chocolate Kind Bar and granola on hike

Lunch: Shrimp, mushrooms, onions, zucchini and carrots in marinara sauce

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 45 minute uphill hiking with Kevin, Katie, Leah and Adria

PM Snack: 1/2 turkey sandwich, nut and cheese snack thing, trail mix (ravenously snacking on whatever I could find that was healthy in my friend's truck)

Dinner: Fried egg

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 23!


Day 21: February 4, 2022

Daily Quote: The happiest people are those that are able to find joy in the boring and the mundane.

Last day of my 3 day flush Activate. I love how I feel after 3 days of that stuff!

Today was a very busy day but I was able to get past the excuses and get everything done.


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: Walked Jax and Opie

AM Snack: Protein Smoothie (with greens and reds powder, Trebiotic, protein powder)

Lunch: Shrimp, mushrooms, onions, zucchini and carrots in marinara sauce with sweet potato and nonfat greek yogurt (sour cream substitute)

+ Burn Supplement

45min Outside Workout: 45 minute run

Dinner: Chicken Broth (I was craving soup)

+ Burn Supplement, Liquid Biocell Immune, Trim Chocolate Pudding (dessert) Reading: The Automatic Millionaire

Gallon of Water: COMPLETED!!!

See you on day 22!



Day 20: February 3, 2022

Daily Quote: My story is NOT who I was. My story is who I am and who I am becoming.


Today was a great day! I started off with a five minute meditation full of positive affirmations that got my mind started off in a postivie, loving mood. I keep reminding myself during my workout how grateful I am for the opportunity to be active and healthy today. I enjoyed my run so much it was hard not to dance the whole way (although there was some dancing that happened... and lots of singing). Yes, I am totally that person. I enjoyed all my meals today, especially the chickpea shrimp spaghetti for lunch. I have learned a ton already from my new book, The Automatic Millionaire and I am only 3 chapters into it. Overall, it's been a wonderful day 20! Thank you for following my journey. See you tomorrow!


Breakfast: English Muffin with Cream Cheese + Biocell Collagen Immune

+