Fitness Challenge of the Week
Updated: Dec 23, 2021
Let's have some fun! Fight the quarantine bulge and win fun prizes all from the comfort of your very own living room!
To participate in this challenge, please complete the workout posted below and then post a sweaty workout selfie with your total workout time (how long it took to complete the workout). NO EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED for the workout. All posts must be submitted by 5PM Friday April 3rd to be considered. Post below here or post on the facebook page @heartandgritwellness. While you're there, please LIKE the page as well for more fun things like this in the future :)
Here are the rules:
- Take as many breaks as you need, whenever you need
- Modify the exercises however needed to do them safely
- You can break up the exercises into smaller sets however you prefer (5's,10's,25's,etc.)
- You can switch between exercises freely
- You can do the workout as many times as you want all week to record your best time
Your post will get you entered into a drawing for actual prizes! (prizes will either be delivered electronically, door dropped or mailed to maintain proper social distancing)
Here is the workout:
100 Jumping Jacks or High Knees
100 Moutain Climbers
100 Sit Ups or Crunches
Split it up however you wish, just make sure each exercise adds up to 100 reps and you get that beautiful selfie on yourself in action.
I will post a video going over proper form, technique and modifications tomorrow here and on the facebook page. Please watch this first for helpful information.
I can't wait to see those workout selfies!